Monday 8 December 2014

Shweta Basu lashes out at the media through an open letter!

Swetha Basu Prasad, Actress Swetha Basu, Basu Prasad Open Letter, Heroine, Kotha Bangaru Lokam Heroine, Prostitution Racket, Swetha Basu on Media, Swetha Basu Case.
News Details :  Here is the copy of Swetha Basu Prasad's hard hitting letter.

Dear, Members of Media,

I grew up admiring some great journalists and reporters who, some times report even live from war-torn borders, natural disaster sites, terror attacked locations, etc. without hesitating a bit. These heroes inspired me to pursue my degree in Mass Media and Journalism degree too. I always thought, 'Wow! These guys, the media, actually risk their lives to bring us the truth'. And boom! You create a mess in my very life. Well done.

More News @ http://www.apnewscorner.com/news/news_detail/details/7257/latest/Shweta-Basu-lashes-out-at-the-media-through-an-open-letter.html

No comments:

Post a Comment